During next Easter Break, and on Saturday evenings we will be running some courses in music theory, including the very popular ABRSM grade 5 Theory.
We aim to give students a thorough understanding of the building blocks of music, starting with the basics of rhythm and notes, and going on to cover:
• Time and key signatures
• Scales (Major, minor harmonic, minor melodic and chromatic)
• Clefs (treble, bass, octave treble, alto and tenor)
• Intervals, Chords and Cadences
• Transposition and Composition
• Standard orchestral instruments general knowledge
• Mock exams
We are also preparing students for the admission exams held by selective secondary schools, such as Mill Hill County, Ashmole Academy, Watford Grammar School, Claremonth High School Academy, etc.
Call Lorenzo on 07786 736 515 to book or for further information.