MUSIC THEORY – GRADE 5 ABRSM AND OTHERS
We aim to give students a thorough understanding of the building blocks of music, starting with the basics of rhythm and notes, and going on to cover:
• Time and key signatures
• Scales (Major, minor harmonic, minor melodic and chromatic)
• Clefs (treble, bass, octave treble, alto and tenor)
• Intervals, Chords and Cadences
• Transposition and Composition
• Standard orchestral instruments general knowledge
• Mock exams
Next course aimed for ABRSM grade 5
Theory Exam is during Easter break. Classes are also on Saturdays.
Call Lorenzo on 07786 736 515 for further information.